Here I will try my best to record any and all happenings in my life that I feel are of relative importance to my personal growth as a jazz listener/performer. This will include, but is not limited to: my attendance at live performances, educational encounters with teachers/mentors/etc., personal discoveries, goals, challenges, difficulties, successes, jam sessions, transcriptions, etc etc etc.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

SongTrellis

Interesting website: http://songtrellis.com/
Has over 1200 chord charts (though w/out melody, probably for copyright reasons) and some articles regarding music education, composition, improvising etc. The webmaster, Bernard Chinn, looks like he's put some serious work into developing this resource. Found it while I was looking for the changes to 'Ill wind' as heard on Lee Morgan's 'Cornbread'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home